Writing and Publishing Process.
With 10+ years of working with over 50 authors, 100+ nonfiction titles, various nonprofits, and many reputable Christian publishers, I see how quality writing and editing can make a huge difference in people’s lives. It would be an honor to take your inspired ideas and make them available for people to learn and grow in their walk with God.
You and I will walk side-by-side over months and sometimes years as I challenge and push you to take your book to another level. I’ll encourage and cheer for you every step of the way. Once the manuscript is done, I’ll help you get it ready for publishing, whether to an agent, publisher, or self-publishing.
I have a master’s degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary that allows me to assist Christian authors with biblical expertise and insight. I believe this is what sets me apart from many other editors. Connect with me today for your editing needs:
- All levels of editing for nonfiction manuscripts
- One-on-one Author coaching
- Writer’s conference prep
- Self-publishing consulting and production services
- Book proposal and query letter review
As the general editor for PTLB Publishing based in Northern California, I work with PTLB’s consultants to edit, co-write, and manage their publishing projects. We develop discipleship materials to propel messages of wisdom, insight, and instruction out to the world. Topics include marriage/family, spiritual formation, and spiritual warfare. For more information, visit www.ptlb.com.
I am a writer myself.
I have co-authored two books, one on marriage (God’s Radical Plan for Wives) and a small group guide (Discussions for Better Relationships). I’ve also authored a Bible study for wives called God’s Radical Plan for Wives Companion Study Guide.
Happy clients matter to me.
My goal is to have happy clients who feel they have a reputable and helpful partner by their side. Here are a few of the happy clients I’ve worked with. You can see more on my testimonial page.
- Dr. Gil Stieglitz, Principles to Live By, author of Becoming a Godly Husband and Building a Ridiculously Great Marriage
- Jud Boies, Business Goals, author of Goals, The Church Quiz, and What’s for Dessert?
- Jenny Williamson, Courage Worldwide, author of Do You Have the Courage to Be You?
- Lexham Press/Faithlife
- Dan Chrystal, The Sophos Group, author of The Lost Art of Relationship
- Dori Harrell, Redemption Press
- Kim Suarez, Penguin Random House, Zeitgeist
- 829 Design
- BMH Books
- Gabrielle Bosche, managing editor of If Philip Can, You Can Too! by Philip Mathews
- Genny Heikka, author of Finding Mommy Bliss
- Craig Caster, FDM.World
- Christine Trimpe
- Karen Pickrell
In a nutshell…
If you work with me, you’ll work with an editor and publishing professional, who is established, reputable, experienced, trustworthy, reliable, and affordable. You’ll have a partner to navigate the writing and publishing process, someone who will work side by side with you every step of the way.